A girls got to do her research before making her way to a beauty store. Find out why these are my current faves!
- If you’re looking for a natural and medium to full coverage foundation, strongly recommend Too Faced (Born This Way) Foundation $49 CAD
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Palette is great if you’re looking for something matte and shimmer shades and is perfect for any skin tones $59 CAD
- Beauty Blender isn’t a must but it helps apply foundation, bronzer and pressed powders for a smooth and even look just for $28 CAD but there is other alternatives sponges that are cheaper (I can make a review later as I will be trying other sponges out)
- A setting spray is great to prevent cakeyness and if your skin tends to dry out during long hours at work or a night out with the gals, I’m currently obsessing with the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water for $39 CAD. It is also intended to use for priming your skin before applying your makeup… another WIN!
- For mascara, I’m currently loving the Benefit Roller Lash $31 CAD! It really catches all of my small lashes and you can expect to have fuller looking lashes without using a curler (if your like me and forget to curl your lashes of course). Alternatively, I love the They’re Real mascara from benefit and the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara
Xo, Beautielle Linda